The Monday after daylight saving time isn't traditionally the "best day ever." Numerous studies show productivity is down, accidents are up, and morale is "grumpy." The good news is if you're having a rough day due to the time change, you're not alone these animals feel you!
1. This cat was just told they're out of coffee.
2. This orangutan is listening to his co-worker brag about already going to the gym this morning.
3. This bunny was just asked if he has the reports done yet?
4. This pig's co-worker won't shut up about his weekend.
5. This goat is totally paying attention in the morning meeting, he swears.
6. This dog doesn't understand why everyone's complaining; he's ready to cease the day!
7. This cat was just denied his nap time petition at work.
8. This cow who was told, "just because you got up an hour earlier doesn't mean you get to leave work an hour earlier."
9. These bear cubs who doesn't understand why in the world they would schedule employee ID photos on the Monday after daylight saving time.
10. This cat is 100 percent awake, you can't prove he's not.
11. This dog is mad that the sun got to wake up after he did.
12. The clock in this squirrel's car is finally right again.
13. This otter has strong opinions about how Arizona doesn't have daylight saving time.
14. This dog was told she has to work with a manager who "loves mornings!"
15. This cat was going to do a cool twisty thing with his mustache today, but he overslept.
16. This bird saying "No. NOOOOO" anytime someone tries to ask "did the early bird get the worm?"
17. This turtle was just told he can't go to bed yet, it's only noon.
18. This cat was just told daylight saving time doesn't mean you can wear your pjs to work.
19. This cat specifically asked to skip daylight saving this year.
20. This dog was just asked, "ya see the beautiful sunrise this morning?"
21. This cat was just told he looks "tired."
22. This dog thinks you should count your lucky stars he showed up to work at all, let's not push it by asking him to wear a tie.