11 Questions Cats Are Asking Google
Like humans, cats have questions. And when they need answers, they do what we do: pull the computer close and turn to Google.
According to some super top secret search data that's been leaked exclusively to Cuteness.com, we now know what they're searching for.
And the results might BLOW YOUR FRICKIN MIND.
1. "What is the best way to open a can of tuna if you don't have opposable thumbs?"
2. "If pizza is round, then why does it come in a square box?"
3. "Did Han and Chewie really make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs? DID THEY ~REALLY~?"
4. "The thing the humans call a 'vacuum': How can I destroy it?"
5. "I've used 8 of my 9 lives. Can I get mohr?"
6. "How many open tabs is too many open tabs? (This one is 4 a friend, don't @ me.)"
7. "What is tacocat spelled backwards? (Oh.)"
8. "Where are the restaurants near me that don't charge extra for guac?"
9. "When will the dog finally realize that he's actually the good boy?"
10. "'How To Kill A Mockingbird' provides no advice of the kind. How can I report the author for false advertising?"
11. "Wut iz lolcat and how can I haz?"
What's puzzling your kitty? Share their questions in the comments below!