11 Kitties Calling Shotgun On Your Next Drive
Everyone knows that dogs love riding in cars. But what about cats? What do they think?
1. This one seems plenty ~chill~ with it.
2. Ditto for this cat garbed in a spiffy red parka during a drive in the snow.
3. Consider this tabby's mind officially blown — until his doggy BFF leans in with a bit of reassurance.
4. Some cats basically just morph into dogs when they slide into the passenger seat.
5. Is this safe? Probably not. Is it adorable AF? Hell to the yes.
6. "I don't care what they say, I'm never getting in any pet carrier again." — this cat
7. "Can we swing by Taco Bell on the way home?"
8. "I summoned my driver to take me crusin' in hopes to find some lady cats. There were none purr usual."
9. "Roll down the window, I want to catcall that cute siamese on a leash."
10. "I'll take the number 3. Supersize the milk, please."
11. Of course, once cats get a taste of riding in cars, it's only a matter of time before they'll want to take the wheel themselves.
And I, for one, will welcome our new automobile-operating feline overlords. * villainous cackle fills room *
Is cat your co-pilot? Tell us about it in the comment section below!