If animals can put aside their differences long enough to take cute photos together, why can't humans?
1. These two look like they go on awesome undersea adventures together.
2. You know what they say: birds of a feather ... um ...
4. No regrets, just egrets.
5. It's nice to see that this tortoise and hare overcame their differences.
7. This husky appreciates his pig friend who is also a little husky.
8. Perhaps this deer and baby emu bonded over their disproportionately long necks and legs.
9. One or more of these things is not like the other.
10. This duckling isn't being selfish, he's being givefish.
11. Regardless of species, we can all agree that watermelon is delicious.
12. Brothers from another mother.
13. "We met at a sushi bar, and we've been BFFs ever since."
14. "Is there something on my head? Just kidding. We're bros."
15. This kind-hearted chimp is making sure his new friend gets lots of TLC
16. "This dog is slippery and has no legs, but I like him anyway."
17. Leo, Baloo, and Shere Khan were rescued from the home of a drug dealer in 2001.
18. So the live action Bambi seems to be coming along well.
19. Does anyone else get the feeling that messing with these two would be a BIG mistake?
21. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship."