You Won’t Believe What This Woman Did For A Snail She Accidentally Stepped On
We hear lots of stories about good Samaritans swooping in to help dogs and cats in need, but one very dedicated animal lover in Israel recently went the extra mile. According to The Dodo, a woman stepped on a snail in her yard, shattering his shell.
Instead of leaving him to fend for himself, she rushed him to the vet for help.
Thankfully, the veterinarians at the HaClinica animal hospital in Tel Aviv, Israel were on the case and immediately went to work repairing the snail's shell.
The vets documented the meticulous process of fixing the shell on Facebook.
"For the broken shell, we need a combination of patience and finesse with epoxy glue" the clinic wrote, as translated by Israeli blog From The Grapevine. "We make sure the glue stays outside the shell and does not penetrate the inner patch."