The 15 Cats Everyone Will Be Talking About Monday Morning
Gather around the digital water cooler because another week brings another batch of the cutest, funniest, and weirdest kitteh stuff surfacing on the social web.
In this week's column, we have a cat who thinks he's a horse, a relatable cartoon about neglected toys, and the cutest interspecies friendship ever.
Settle in, get comfy, and read about all of these very important floofs right meow!
1. "I can has isotope?"
2. For every language, there's a meow.
3. I can't even deal with this video of Pip the otter horsing around with Sam, his bengal BFF. #deathbycute
4. Prance, as they say, like nobody's watching. 😉
5. From concept to eggs-ecution, this yolk really ... wait for it ... ~cracks~ me up. #rimshot
6. Did you know that France sent a tuxedo cat named Félicette into orbit in 1963?
Tech blog Gizmodo has the details on this overlooked chapter of the space race in an engaging new deep dive.
7. Like some hack journo, this tortie gives zero phuks about burying the lede.
8. This is an accurate representation of the relationship I have with my editor's deadlines.
9. When the gift pales in comparison to the box it came in ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
10. He's not fat, there's just more to love.
11. MIND = BLOWN
12. This clip of a would-be Spider-Cat channeling his inner Peter Parker — or should I say Peter Parkour? — is hypnotizing AF. (I'll show myself out, thanks ...)
13. Get a load of the mittens on this 19 pound behemoth, who was spotted last weekend at the Boston edition of First Caturday.
14. There are CatCons and then there are cat cons. #CutestGrifterEver
15. FACT: Garfield > Hetfield
Got something you'd like to see in a future edition of This Week In Cats? Drop us a tip at hello [at] cuteness.com!