Not every animal is pet material, but sometimes, even the biggest and most objectively ferocious members of the animal kingdom like to act like they're common house pets. Here are 45 animals who act like pets even though they definitely are not.
1. So, we have an obvious contender for pack leader, amirite?
Video of the Day
2. "We iz not wolves. We iz doggos."
3. IZ DOGGOS.
5. Carrot for scale.
6. Just two animals, living in a house. NBD.
7. Someone call the fire department — cat in a tree.
8. Tell them to send lots of help.
9. BEWARE THE BUBBLES.
10. "I did sit. Where's my treat?"
11. "Not sure why dogs act like this is hard. Catching your tail is easy."
12. Cat owners know this move:
13. And let's be honest, dog owners know this move:
14. And this one, obviously:
15. It's kind of closed-minded to call it a "dog bed."
16. NEED. BELLY RUBS.
17. EXTREME BELLY RUBS.
18. You're as fluffy as you believe you are.
19. Animals casually eating from bowls.
20. You are who (/what) you hang out with, right?
21. This is your Christmas Card picture the year after your dog is no longer a puppy.
22. Kitten pets.
23. Yep, that's the spot.
24. Terrible at fetch. Doesn't matter.
25. Have ALL THE TREATS, little rhino. ALL THE TREATS.
26. He just wants to cuddle. We'll cuddle you, baby elephant. We'll cuddle you ALL DAY.
27. "I am thirsty. How about, instead of me bending over and lapping water up, you just spray it into my mouth like I'm a queen?"
28. Every selfie you've ever tried to take with your pet.
29. "Gator and flooding advice: Expect them to be displaced. Simply looking for higher ground. Leave alone until water recedes.
Displaced gators are very similar to lazy pets in that both will lay on your porch until they feel like moving and there's not much you can do about it.