Hey there, you're not the only one who hates their job.
1. As the CEO of Snuggles Inc., this Corgi excels at his job.
Video of the Day
But his passion is not snuggling, it's giving kisses.
2. He's purrfectly suited for a life of crime.
But one day, he's gonna go straight.
3. If he didn't have a litter of kittens and a wife at home, he'd sell the bodega and buy a boat.
4. There's decent money in sock modeling, but she wants to be known for more than just her cute little tootsies.
"I am more than my cute tootsies!"
5. Secretary cat is bored of her job.
Luckily she can sleep through the day and nobody notices.
6. This purrsonal assistant is this close to walking out.
7. When he's not painting houses, this artistic pup sells his art on the side of the road.
Don't quit that day job buddy!
8. This K-9 cop would like you to know that bad guys taste real yucky.
9. This barista doesn't even care how you spell your name.
10. "Whatever job I'm practicing for, I don't want it."
11. This bookstore kitty wishes he was at home working on his novel.
It's called "The Great Catsby."
12. He shuts his eyes to get out of being trained to be a seeing-eye dog.
13. This exterminator remembers when catching spiders was fun, now it's work.
"Follow your bliss they said. Find a job you love and you'll never work a day in your life they said."
14. This fire chief is tired of the constant pressure of his job, but she does enjoy peeing on hydrants.
15. He just stares out the window all day.
16. "YOU WORKING HARD OR HARDLY WORKING, REX?"
Rex is tired of office banter.
17. This professional carpet cleaner actually really loves his job.
He'd do it for free.
18. He's waiting for his pension.
"Another five years and I can sit around in cardboard boxes eating catnip all day."
19. The employees at this cat cafe could really work on their customer service.
"I'm obviously on break lady."
20. "It's hard work, but I can sure buy a lot of catnip mousies with this."
If you're ready for more funny photos of pets being absolutely adorable, then scroll through this gallery of pets who really want to come inside and this list of pets from the '90s you just gotta see. But be warned! Too many cute photos of animals have been known to cause an overwhelming sense of euphoria and intense feelings of well being. It's true! Google it, bro!