Your cats are weird. Other people's cats are even weirder.
23 Thoughts You'll Inevitably Have While Cat Sitting
1. The first step of cat sitting is finding the cat. You gotta find the cat.
2. Seriously. Where are you cat?
3. Oh good.There you are!
4. Ok, now you have to look interested while the cat tries to lay down some ground rules.
Resist rolling your eyes. It's a good strategy to let the cat think she's in charge ....
5. A successful cat sitter knows this one thing:
6. Good cat sitters know that flattery will go far when you're bonding with a new kitty friend.
7. Some cats are shy around strangers ...
It's okay buddy! We're gonna have fun together!
8. Most cats are not shy.
"Oooh munchies. Don't mind if I do."
9. And cat people? Cat people are even crazier than their cats.
10. When you're cat sitting, you'll see things you cannot unsee.
11. It's a good idea to have some fun activities planned.
12. A good cat sitter will let the cat FaceTime with his/her person.
13. As a guest, you will be treated with much respect from the cat.
LOL, no. That won't happen.
14. Listen to the cat's subtle vocal clues and watch their body language to learn what they want.
Just kidding. The cat will let you know what she wants (see #8).