Here are 18 adorable cats and dogs with important life lessons for you.
1. When people are annoying, just remember this chill dog ...
Video of the Day
Patience, as they say, is a virtue.
2. "You might say this is my own fault but as a photojournalist I cannot intervene"
Seize every opportunity! (And sandwich!)
3. Use acronyms whenever possible: "Check out my NFT (neat furry tail)"
But understand that they can be open to multiple interpretations: "Look at my NFT (nice fat tummy)"
4. Know your limits: "I am sorry to report that Molly, aka the Thing of Evil, was overserved tonight."
5. Be good to your friends.
6. Be punctual: "Roses are red / Violets are blue / Until I am fed / I'm spying on you"Especially when others are counting on you!"
7. "Tension is who you think you should be. Relaxation is who you are" ~Beans
8. Always be prepared.