These corgs are 100% not hecking having it.
1. Posing for photos on a bad fur day: "Someone was not a fan of the family selfie yesterday."
2. Mom-enforced grooms using the carrot-and-stick approach: "You want a treat? [pause] First you got to take a bathie."
3. When breakfast is late: "Hooman! Food! NOW"
4. Being pressed into service as a wingman: "My dad is single, born 1993, handsome, enjoys dancing, and movies. Call him he won't disappoint."
5. Other pups stealing the spotlight: "Butch disapproves of me giving attention to anyone else but him" (unmute for the disapproval to fully register).
DO A BARREL ROLL: Corgi Who Thinks He's Sushi Has Important Bed Hack To Share
6. The silence when you flip a record: "My husband stopped petting her. This is her reaction."
7. No-fly zones: "Luanne will not be told to get off the coffee table."
8. Long walks on the beach: "Very very judged at Corgchella."
9. People who move the goalposts: "Owen is still figuring [stick] things out 🤠."
10. Clingy partners and PDAs: "When you wake her up and have to live with your mistake."
"WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEE": Fallen Log Leaves Corgi Stumped