Because some pups are natural born leaders.
1. "I took my new puppy friend, Zoe for a walk this morning. We had the best time playing together! 💕 #followtheleader"
Video of the Day
2. "Perhaps Myshka’s favorite thing to do (besides eat!) is walk her sister. She always is SO proud of herself and Birdie is the best sport about it."
3. "Can I take the big dog for a walk?"
4. "Today we went to the Lurcher Link fun dog show. Kalli decided she didn't need no dog walker no more..."
5. "It's a throwback to the time when my uncle Max tried to walk me 🤣"
6. "Hey! Where do you think you're going?"
7. "Professional dog training is a TRAIN of dogs holding each other's leashes down the street!"
8. "look i know it’s not a great photo but that’s a dog walking another dog ok"
9. "This dog was WALKING TWO SMALLER DOGS"
10. "Why walk the dog when your dog can walk the dog?"
11. "C’mon, Wyatt. Ava is taking you for a walk. 🤠🐾"
12. "If I can teach them to open/close doors and drive, I won’t even have to be there."
"The creatures outside looked from pig to man's best friend, and from man's best friend to pig, and from pig to man's best friend again; but already it was impossible to say which was which." - the last line of Animal Farm (probably)