Books are direct competition for lap time and people's attention, therefore, books are dumb.
1. "I'm gonna eat this book up, and then what will you have, hooman?"
2. "So boring I falls asleep."
3. "Surely you can do something better than read this drivel."
"Is my litter box clean?"
5. "No homework. Only cat."
6. Sometimes, if there's a cat in the book, they might like it.
8. Well, that's a bit dramatic.
9. "Books are only good for one thing, and one thing only - sleepin."
10. "Reading up on werewolves, apparently. Of course, he is a cat and can't actually read so the book is upside down."
11. "Don't even think about it, hooman."
12. "So this is basically how my reading sessions are - trying to dodge cat butts randomly spawning in the middle of the book. 😂😻"
13. "Keep moving, lady. These books are in use."
14. Ok, this kitten does make a valid point.
15. "WHY NO CATS IN THIS STORY!?"
"NO, but for real. Where is the cat?"