7 Dog Tinder Profiles To Swipe Left On
Most dogs are great, but don't make the mistake of your life by swiping right on the wrong one. Here are 7 dogs to swipe left on.
1. The dog with the shirtless pic
Come on, man, what are you doing? It's not sexy, it's vain.
2. This dog with the pantless pic.
Infinitely worse than the shirtless pic is the pantsless pic. If you can put on a shirt, you can put on a pair of pants. And are you in an office?! Beyond inappropriate.
3. The dog with too many group photos?
How are we expected to know which you are? Is he the Dachshund, or the Great Dane? Is he even in the photo? This is exhausting.
4. The dog who has a photo taken with some rando baby.
There's nothing wrong with having a baby, but is it his, or is this a niece/nephew/ friend's kid situation? Too lazy to try to find out. LEFT.
5. The dog who's too cool for everything.
If his photos indicate that he thinks he's too cool for everything, swipe left, and get out of there! Stat!
6. This dog who's just looking to hookup.
If that's what you're looking for too, then that's cool, of course. But be wary of the dog who claims to want "something more," when you can see right through him.
7. The dog with the pic caption "that's me in the distance."
Why are you in the distance? We can barely see you. Useless!