No matter how stoked you were to make some lifestyle changes when the calendar turned, sticking to resolutions is hard.
Even these dogs are finding their goals more challenging in the harsh light of day.
1. Get more exercise... unless it involves physical activity.
2. Read more books. Okay, maybe try audiobooks.
3. Save money. Like, in a bank.
4. Watch less television. Netflix doesn't count, does it?
Next commercial ... I'll go outside to pee next commercial.
5. Stop procrastinating. Those bones won't chew themselves!
6. Eat healthier. If you put ketchup on it, it's technically a vegetable, right?
7. Meet new people, unless those people are scary, in which case go hide in the bathtub.
8. Quit smoking. Your breath smells gross anyway.
9. Spend less time on Facebook, but update your status real quickly so everyone knows that you're spending less time on Facebook.
10. Be more adventurous, as long as you can do it safely, from the comfort of your own home.
11. Learn to manage stress.
12. Get organized by buying a bunch of fancy Swedish-designed storage solutions that you'll never use.
13. Cut back on drinking, and then having a couple drinks to celebrate how well you're doing.
14. Lose weight - or celebrate your natural curves, which is way easier.