While you're double fisting pinot noir and binge streaming Project Runway, your dog is wayyy better at living that adult life than you are.
It's time for real talk, okay?
Don't believe us? Read on, please.
1. While you scrounge around for a pair of scissors, your dog unpacks the Amazon Prime delivery and gets the cardboard ready for recycling.
2. Your dog brings it whenever you're just not up to cleaning the kitchen.
3. You're still taking down Halloween decorations, and she has her holiday cards printed and mailed.
4. Your dog helps out when the grass gets too long, so you won’t get side-eye from neighbors.
5. Your dog is a way better neighbor than you are. He helps the guy next door move in and doesn’t even expect to be paid back in pizza and beer— what a champ!
6. You were totally cool with leaving that litter on the ground, but your do-gooder pup picks it up, inspiring you to be a more conscientious citizen.
7. Your dog gets you to bed when you’re just f---ing around on the internet instead of writing that e-mail you’ve been putting off!
8. You were totally down to order takeout for the billionth time, but your pup reminds you that it’s cheaper and healthier to cook, yay!
9. Bridesmaids and groomsmen are great and all, but your wedding day, literally, would not have been as fun without the most essential member of your wedding party: THE BEST DOG!!!