We pet owners have a lot to be happy about, but there are few things that irritate us to no end. (Hey, we’re only human.) Here are 12 of of those things:
1. When we see homeless pets and we know there's nothing we can do in the moment to help them.
Image: sweetycatmom on Instagram
2. When you encounter "NO DOGS ALLOWED" signs. C'mon! WHY?!
Image: spotted_griffin on Instagram
3. When other pet owners don't pick up after their pets. Heads up: You’re making the rest of us look bad!
Image: mvp_frenchie on Instagram
4. When visitors expect us to put our pets in "jail." HELLO: It's their home, too.
Image: charlottesugar on Instagram
5. Rainy days. Because both of you HATE missing a daily walk. BOO RAIN.
Image: wooferwash on Instagram
6. Speaking of rainy days, it must be said: Muddy paws are simply no fun.
Image: coton_paws on Instagram
7. One of the most infuriating things? Having to leave your pet behind when you go to work. All offices should be dog- and cat-friendly!
Image: meomeohaianhh on Instagram
8. When people body shame our pets. You wouldn't say "someone's looking a little tubby these days" to your friend, right?
Image: pizzaforgentlemen on Instagram
9. When your partner isn't a fan of animals in the bed. Which is just ludicris. It's the WHOLE POINT OF HAVING ONE.
Image: sukiwhippet on Instagram
10. When people who say we care too much about our pets. Y'know what? TALK TO THE PAW.
Image: yatromanolakis on Instagram
11. When your favorite groomer moves away. Because everyone loves a spa day, and we don’t trust just anyone with our pets’ bath, haircut and mani-pedi.
Image: gumbolion on Instagram
12. And finally, when people expect us to leave our pets behind at vacation time. To which we say: Seriously? What’s a vacay without your best bud?
Image: barbdeg on Instagram