It can be totally terrifying when you feel yourself starting to get ~attached~ to someone new. We’ve all been there — even pets. As proof, here are 14 pets who are trying SO. HARD. not to catch feelings.
1. This cat who let someone get too close, but remember *just in time* that he’s not looking for someone to love right now.
2. Grumpy cat, rewriting some Bruno Mars lyrics to more accurately reflect how much he wants feels right now.
3. This dog, who set boundaries and, damn it, she’s going to stick to them.
4. This dog, who knows what it’s like to think that you’re ready for a relationship and then realize that you are definitely, 100% not.
5. This cat, who is you when you start to catch feels when you were DEFINITELY not looking to.
6. This dog, who knows even one kiss will totally obliterate his willpower.
7. This dog, who knows the struggle of hanging out with someone who you *thought* you had successfully friend zoned, only to have them treat you like their S.O. and try to give you a case of the feels.
8. This cat, who doesn’t care if you’re a celebrity, Ariana Grande because he’s *really* not looking for a relationship right now, okay?
9. This dog, who’s confident enough to verbalize his wants and needs.
10. This cat, who knows what it’s like to think you’re just flirting and then somehow end up in a relationship.
11. This dog, who has a solid plan for avoiding all potential feelings forever.
12. This dog, who is running so fast, it can only be from feels.
13. This cat, who is every single person who has ever had the sudden realization that they’re catching feelings, hard.
14. This dog, who is you when you realize the feelings have been caught and you can’t even explain why.