We love our pets, but no matter how many hours we spend together or how many partially-imagined, one-sided conversations we have with them, there are still some things we just don't understand about the animals who share our homes.
Video of the Day
Like, for example, how they can POSSIBLY be comfortable in some of the positions we catch them lounging in. But leave it to dogs and cats (and pigs, apparently) to look totally zen in the most objectively uncomfortable positions we've ever seen. Here are 18 that did just that.
1. “I want to know when you get home, but I also want to take a nap."
2. “This corner was custom made for my face.”
3. “I’m 99% sure this is how bean bag chairs work.”
4. Catching Zs while shaped like a Z. #sleepgoals
5. “It just feels good, man.”
6. “I like a really REALLY firm pillow, okay?”
7. “I mean, yeah, I still want to sleep in the bed...No, I don’t see how this might defeat the purpose at all.”
8. “This is the only position that’s comfortable right now, okay?”