The next time one of them unfairly dumps on you or your job performance, return to this list and take solace in these animals that share your pain.
Bosses come and bosses go. But the terrible ones, well those are forever.
1. That time the boss responded "reply all" to your email about the employees who showed up late on her day off.
2. When your boss asks you to submit vacation dates for the entire year by January 21st.
3. Your boss moves you to a new workspace to make room for his 20-year-old intern.
4. The face you make when the senior social strategist snags the last jelly donut from the breakroom.
5. When your supervisor schedules an all-hands meeting for Monday morning at 8 a.m.
6. When it’s Friday and everyone’s jetting out, but they ask you to stay late and work on something “super important."
7. When your manager asks you in the elevator if you did anything fun over the weekend.
8. When the creative lead is 15 minutes late for the presentation, but wants you to start again from the top anyways.
9. When you open up your laptop over the weekend and there’s a pending Facebook friend request from your new boss.
10. When you request a raise and new job title during the annual performance review but the boss tells you there’s no budget for it.
11. When your boss describes any changes to your job description as a “strategic pivot."
12. The look on everyone’s face when the boss announces that the office will be open on the days before Thanksgiving AND Christmas.
13. When you catch the boss flirting with their new Tinder match, after you were told not to tweet during work hours.
14. When the boss reminds everyone that participation in this year’s ugly sweater contest is mandatory.
15. When your boss buys everyone tacos on Taco Tuesday, but doesn’t get guac to go with it.
16. When the boss praises Bob from marketing — the guy who stole your stapler — as a “thought leader” in a company-wide email.