Cats like hanging out in sinks. Why? There are some theories floating around, but, really, who cares! It's hilarious. Thanks to the internet, we've got more cats in sinks than we know what to do with. Here are some of the best:
1. Like liquid, a cat will gradually take on the shape of the container it occupies.
2. “Did you not see the Occupied sign? How embarrassing for you.”
3. It may look strange, but it’s actually quite comfurtable.
4. Oh great, the sink is clogged again.
5. Careful, it’s slippery.
6. Goldipaws and the Three Sinks.
"This sink is too small!"
7. “This sink is too big!”
8. “This sink is juuuust right.”
10. If your sink looked that awesome, how could you not take a nap in it?
11. The more, the merrier.
12. Totally creepy cute, like The Grudge or something.
13. "Sorry, taken. You’ll have to find a new sink."
14. Does anyone know what kind of cat this is??
16. “Finders Keepers. If it’s your colander, why is it in my sink?”
17. “Mommmmmm, Smoky stole my sink again!”
18. “Hey, kid. Yeah, you. Wanna buy some ‘nip?”
19. Who’s up for a little family bonding? Eh?
20. “I like to come here to get away from it all. You know - when the hustle and bustle of life gets to be too much.”
21. “See, told ya this was the best bed in the joint. Just stick with me kid.”