THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
Love animals, enjoy meeting new people, and have customer support experience? Cuteness.com is looking for you!
Needed Immediately: Customer & Community Support Manager, Cuteness.com
Full time position with competitive salary and full suite of benefits including 401(k)
Located in Santa Monica, CA
Local candidates only
Cuteness is a fun pet community made exclusively for animals and animal people, where pets of all types can have their own profile page complete with photos, videos, status updates, comments, and more! We're currently developing an online marketplace where anyone can buy and sell all things animal-related (handmade, vintage, used, etc.)—and we're looking for a super-friendly animal lover to provide support for our upcoming community of customers and sellers. If you love interacting with both animals AND people, want to work with a dedicated team of animal lovers in a casual environment, and have customer support skills (both phone & email), we want to speak with you!
Before our official launch, much of the job will entail speaking to independent pet product retailers, introducing them to Cuteness.com and signing them up as sellers for our new marketplace. Enthusiasm for pets and a love for meeting new people is a must. Eventually, you will manage all things customer service, answering all queries and acting as liaison between buyers and sellers. As we're a start-up, we'll need someone with exceptional drive, solid work ethic, and motivation who'll be excited about the hard work required to take the brand to the next level.
We offer a competitive salary with a full suite of benefits including 401K.
• Introduce pet goods sellers to the new Cuteness.com marketplace and generate excitement to sell their products with us. Will involve visiting local pet stores and may • involve long-distance travel.
• Interact with all community members via email, telephone, or live chat in order to troubleshoot both customer and seller issues.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years of customer service experience with an ecommerce call center or retail setting.
• VERY strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• ZenDesk or Zoho experience a plus.
• Mac with Google Apps proficiency.
• The ability to come up with creative solutions (i.e. identify workarounds!) to problems.
• Flexible schedule and willingness to work overtime when needed.
• Confident and enthusiastic.
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Very friendly with a positive outlook.
• Ability to multi-task and wear several hats.
• Must work well under pressure.