Isn't it interesting that so many of us take vitamins and supplements every day but we rarely think to give some to our pets? When our friends at SPARK (made by Rocky & Bella in Pennsylvania) sent us a sample, we were excited to have our pup, Sully, and cat, Murphy, try it. The supplement is powder-based and you sprinkle it on your pet's food. We were a little nervous our guys wouldn't go for this as they can both be picky eaters but fortunately it's been a non-issue. We're about two months in and Sully and Murphy are none the wiser - they've been ingesting 1/2 teaspoon daily!
What we like about SPARK:
• Easy to sprinkle on food - we keep the container in the cabinet right next to Sully's dog food
• No digestive issues - #1s and #2s are normal
• SPARK is whole-food based meaning it's made from 48 REAL ingredients including spirulina, flax seed, anti-oxidants, amino acids, land and sea vegetables, probiotics, and prebiotics
• Provides recommended daily allowance for vitamins and minerals • 90-day money back guarantee though PetWellbeing.com
• Same formula works for cats and dogs
• Glowing customer reviews Making sure our pets have a healthy coat, teeth, immune system, and overall wellbeing is super important and we love that SPARK sets out to help your pup (and kitty!) have a good health.