In case you missed it, October 22nd was the 26th Annual Tompkins Square Halloween Dog Parade in Tompkins Square Park. Every year, owners and their adorable dogs dress up in the most elaborate, and creative costumes to participate in a runway competition. After the winner is declared "Best In Show", all the contestants and spectators participate in a Halloween costume parade and it's amazing.
Don't just take our word for it. Check out these hilariously spot-on costumes from this past weekend's event.
1. I want to bark and roll all night, and potty everyday!
2. If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 miles per hour... you're gonna see some serious slobber.
3. I'll take a thousand kisses, please.
4. These two were never the same after touring with "Twisted Sister" in the 80s.
5. Brace yourselves, winter is barking.
6. Don't act like you didn't know it was coming.
8. Peace, love, and doggie treats, man.
9. Tell me more, tell me moreDid you get very far?Tell me more, tell me moreLike does he have a car?
10. I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY S̶H̶O̶T̶ BONE!
11. "When pizza's on a puppy, you can have pizza anytime!"
12. This is how you sneak your own pupcorn into the movies.