Tinker is the number 100+ most popular animal name on Cuteness.com. Is your animal named Tinker? Sign up today and make some new friends!Back to Animal Names
Tinker was rescued from an abusive home in 2010 and we adopted her and she has been the most loving girl!
Hi, I've had two near death experiences but am still here to woof about it. I actually died (was strangled on my sister's collar while playing) however my Mom was right there and did CPR and mouth to mouth on me and brought me back. Thanks Mom!. Oh yeah, I almost drown in a swimming pool a few years ago. This is my Dog Philosophy:
1. Never pass up the opportunity to go for a joy ride.
2. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
3. When loved ones come home, always run and greet them.
4. When it's in your best interest, always practice obedience.
5. Let others know when they've invaded your territory.
6.Take naps and always stretch before rising.
7. Run, romp and play daily.
8. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
9. Be loyal.
10. Never pretend to be something you're not.
11. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
12. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
13. Delight in the simple joys of a long walk.
14. Thrive on attention and let people touch you.
15. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do.
16. On hot days, drink lots of water and lie under a shady tree.
17. When you're happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
18. No matter how often you are criticized, don't buy into the guilt thing and pout. Run right back and make friends.
Tinker is the sweetests, friendliest dog, and full of energy She is a Labrasheep dog- half lab and half sheep dog.