Just like dogs, bleps come in many forms and many sizes.
CUTENESS 101: WHAT IS A BLEP?
And while it is by no means 100 percent exhaustive, the gallery below identifies some of the more common — and exotic — tongue bleps you might encounter as you navigate the web.
Though some hold to a stricter definition of what constitutes a blep, we're applying it a measure more broadly (don't @ me).
1. The beach blep
2. The pillow blep
3. The pug life blep
4. The blanket blep
5. The puppy blep
6. The Shibe in a tent blep
7. The steal a kiss when they aren't ready blep
8. The I'm-on-a-boat blep
9. The boxer blep
10. The sun's out, tongue's out blep
11. The bottle blep
12. The cone of shame blep
13. The keeping it lowkey chill blep
14. The bow tie blep
15. The Gene Simmons cow tongue blep
16. The puppuccino blep
17. The dog is my copilot blep
18. The Boston blep
19. The do me an excited blep
20. The head tilt blep
21. The art imitating life blep
22. The double dog dare blep
23. The dead tired downward dog blep
24. The resting derpy face blep
25. The peanut butter blep
26. The you-spilled-something-let-me-get-it-for-you blep
27. The backseat driver blep
28. The bathtime blep
29. And, finally, the rarest of bleps: The interspecies cat and dog blep
(No, seriously, it took me two full hours to find even a single photograph of a cat and dog blepping in unison. Conspiracy or nah?)
Is your dog a blepper? Tell us about it in the comment section below!