Some dogs are so energetic that it's hard for humans to keep up. Other dogs are so lazy that they treat sleeping like a full time job.
1. "He woke up and started to get off the couch then went back to sleep like this"
Falling asleep, falling off, what even is the difference?
Video of the Day
2. Whatever it is, it's too far away.
3. Hope you stocked up on canned goods, because you're not leaving for a while.
On the upside, now you don't need to buy a door draft stopper.
4. "What exactly do you expect me to do here, human?"
5. Don't judge. It's been a ruff day.
6. When you and your dog are too lazy to actually do anything:
7. No one in the world has ever been as relaxed as this dog.
8. "Eh. Good enough."
9. This still technically counts as fetch.
10. "Mom, it is -7C outside. I am NOT going for an evening walk!"
11. When you're trying to be lazy, but you accidentally do yoga instead...
12. If only there were a convenient waterfall, this doggo would never have to move again.
13. Whack whack whack whack.
14. Looks like someone got all tuckered out on the big hike.
15. You don't know what you've got 'til it's gone.
16. "She was too lazy to move while dad was mowing the lawn"
Ahh, there's nothing like the smell of fresh cut grass.
17. Laziest babysitter ever.
18. "Stop trying to make fetch happen."
19. Work smarter, not harder.
20. Beware! Unlike this dog who is blissfully unaware of everything.
21. "Someone please roll that sausage towards my mouth"
Why won't anyone help this poor doggo??
22. "Look, I'd really rather stay here, if it's all the same to you."
23. Um, dog? You're melting.
24. "Carrying isn't necessary, just pull me gently"
25. It's funny now, but will it still be funny when you're vacuuming your car for the fifth time?
26. What an Alaska flat tire looks like
Slacking off on the job: expert level.