Dog lovers already know that their beloved pets can often act like humans. Between dressing them up and having full conversations, many pups live pretty human-like lives.
But these dogs take being a human being to the next level. They don't seem to understand that they're not, in fact, people. And the results are ridiculously entertaining.
1. Just strolling along.
2. "Nice wheels, brah."
3. "Yes, I realize it's technically office hours, but you're still bothering me while I'm trying to read."
4. The cool kid's table.
5. When you strut your stuff because you know your outfit is on point.
6. Back to the Cute-ture.
7. You gotta get dried off before you put your clothes back on.
8. When mom takes you for a walk without all the hassle of actually having to walk.
9. "Traffic may be bad, but at least I look good."
10. "I'm an emotional teenager, mom. Cut me some slack."
11. When you're trying to get back on bae's good side after a fight...
12. These pups are doggone stylin'.
13. "You kids today don't even know how easy you have it."
14. "I didn't go to school for four years to be mistaken for a therapy dog."
15. "I'm swingin' in the park! Just swingin' in the – BARK!"
16. "This isn't my chair? It's meant for a baby and not me? But aren't I a baby?"
18. "I'm a human not a dog, dawg."
19. Move over Zoolander, this "Blue Steel" steals the show.
20. "Yeah so, like, we just need $100 million and this startup can totally become a reality."
21. Ball pits: Beloved by human and fur babies alike.
22. "This is mine now."
23. My favorite show to stream is "Bones."
24. Double the fun.