Is there anything better than going for a walk? The fresh air, the sweet grass, the potential for squirrel chasing... nothing gets a dog's heart racing like the idea of going walkies.
1. Presumably "Do you want to go for a walk?" is a rhetorical question.
2. He literally cannot get out of that box fast enough.
3. "DID SOMEONE SAY WALK???"
4. "I HEARD IT TOO! SOMEONE DEFINITELY SAID 'WALK.'"
5. "YES, I WOULD LIKE TO GO FOR A WALK."
6. Check out that vertical leap! Air Bud reboot, Y/N?
7. This human has made an art form out of building anticipation.
8. A tail that blurry can only mean one thing: WALKIES.
9. The perfect double take.
10. When was the last time you were this excited about anything?
12. "Human! Get the leash! There's no time to waste!"
14. Polite pupper deserves a good walk.
15. "Fine. If the humans won't walk me, I'll just have to walk myself."
18. "Wake up! Wake up! It's time for a walk!"
19. To infinity... and the yard!