Motherhood is beautiful, and it's an incredibly rewarding experience, but once upon a time there was this thing called "peace and quiet," which was also beautiful and rewarding. Remember? No? Neither do these animal moms.
2. No, really, kids are the best.
3. "I don't care if it's still light out. It's time for bed!"
4. She's very proud of her babies and very grateful for Plexiglas barriers.
5. "I just found Momma Dog hiding from her 6 puppies this morning"
Remember, there's nothing wrong with taking a little break every now and then.
6. A headlock is an excellent way to ensure your baby stays put.
7. This technique doesn't have an official name, but it's also very effective.
8. Babysitters: They exist for a reason.
9. It looks this mom is sitting upright, but she's actually just leaning on a pile of puppies.
10. "I know, they're adorable. Want one?"
11. "Mom. Mom. Hey, mom. Mom!"
12. TFW the kids are finally asleep, but you're too wired to settle down.
13. "I don't think there are 101, but I lost count at nine, so who knows?"
14. "Mama's just gonna close her eyes for a second, sweetie..."
15. You know you're tired when rocks seem like an acceptable bed.
16. "Yes, they're all asleep, and if you wake them up, it will be the last thing you do."
17. They'll tire themselves out eventually, right?
18. Not a creature was stirring, not even a rat.
19. "O dear Dog, what have I done?"
20. Telling the kids to go play outside doesn't really help when you live outside.
22. "If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: No swimming right after lunch!"
23. But gosh, they're so cute when they're sleeping, aren't they?
24. "That's enough out of you today, Mister!"
By Kayleigh Roberts
By Sofia Ringo