We've all heard the famous Teddy Roosevelt quote "Speak softly and carry a big stick." Well, as it turns out, a LOT of dogs have been taking this saying pretty literally.
Behold, a bunch of hilarious doggos and their massive, ginormous sticks.
1. Omigosh, this dog actually DRESSED UP AS TEDDY ROOSEVELT to carry his big stick, we're dead.
3. But real talk — WHERE did this dog get this stick from, freaking Narnia?
4. Wait, this is, like, a LOG.
5. This stick is literally the length of this dog's body.
6. "Good dog dilemma: found the best stick ever, too big to bring home to humans."
This stick is easily the length of this dog's body times, like, two-and-a-half.
7. Yeah, sorry bud, but there's no way you're getting that through the front door unless you live in a medieval castle.
9. Not to be outdone, look at this guy straight-up PRANCE with his stick.
10. This dog is trying to turn a tree into his big stick and we're dead all over again.
11. Or this dog, taunting the horses about the fact that he has a big stick and they don't.
12. Then there's this dog, who is taunting a bunch of other dogs about the fact that he has a big stick and they don't.
13. Sometimes, instead of taunting other doggies, pups are good team players and work together to carry the big stick!
14. And then there are those times where two dogs really have the stick covered, but a third dog is like "ME TOO ALSO PLEASE???"
15. Oh my goodness, this puppo is SO SMALL and this stick is SO NOT SMALL.
16. This overachiever is like "Look Ma! I'm carrying, like, NINE big sticks!"
17. If we haven't made it abundantly clear by now, we love dogs with big sticks.
18. Hashtag dogs with big sticks forever.
19. We're not sure we'd play fetch with this dog (nah, we would).