We spend our hard-earned money buying stuff for our cats. We buy them everything from expensive cat beds to toys, but our cats typically don't care.
Video of the Day
1. The time you stupidly bought cat food for the cat, instead of sushi.
2. When you bought her a new outfit for your first day of school.
...again, it was your dance.
4. Even when the cat picked out his own Halloween costume, he wasn't impressed.
5. Let's talk about the water bills from leaving the faucet on all day for your cat...
...since he refuses to drink out of a dish like a normal cat.
6. The time you generously treated your cat to a bag of catnip...
...and he used it all at once.
7. "Lending" your cat money for expensive cat dates.
8. You bought all these hilarious cat pillows...
...and the cat didn't think it was funny.
9. Your cat definitely didn't appreciate the new friend you brought home from the pet store.
10. The time you bought your cat an expensive bed ...
...and he'd only sleep in it if you put his favorite box in there too.
11. Then you bought your cat a new cool cardboard box...
...and he hated it.
12. You had to FORCE your cat to take ukulele lessons...
...even though he was the one begging for ukulele lessons.
13. Alllll the money you spend on toilet paper.
14. Buying fun toys...
...when your cat probably would have just settled for a potato.