There are two reasons to have a dog in your profile picture. One, you're a dog. Two, you have a dog, and you really love it. Some people might say you love dogs too much, but those people are crazy.
1. Your dog is the most important person in the world.
2. You can't stay mad at them — they're good dogs, deep down!
3. If you have to leave town, you will do anything to make sure they're properly cared for.
4. Your dog deserves a treat just for being a dog.
5. Maybe the world would be a better place if we let dogs run everything.
6. Your dog is pretty much your number one priority.
7. Babies are boring, but everything dogs do is amazing.
8. Even looking at pictures of dogs gives you all the feels.
9. Shhh, just let it happen.
10. Your friends don't get it, but they know not to press this issue.
11. Ninety percent of your selfies have your dog in them.
12. Your phone is so full of pics of your dog that you have to delete some to make room for more.
14. Just the idea of any harm coming to your sweet pup is unbearable.
15. When you call home, it's only to get someone to put the dog on the phone.
16. Petting a dog is enough to literally raise you from the dead.
17. You see being a dog person as a life-long commitment.
18. Any dog you meet is your new best friend.
19. At some point, you embraced the fact that you'll always be covered in fur, and you've never looked back.
Do you like what you're reading? Awesome! Like us on Facebook for more laughs, join our newsletter for maximum cuteness, and then scroll through this story about a tiger's reaction to a pregnant woman's baby bump. Your life is about to get 2,000 percent more adorable. Congratulations!