Another week brings another batch of the best kitteh content — GIFs, videos, Instagrams, memes, comics, and the like — from around the social web.
Rally to us furriends for This Week In Cats starts right freaking meow!
1. Photoshop finds a way: Someone replaced all the dinos from Jurassic Park with cats and it's pretty great.
See mohr images here.
2. The struggle, as they say, is real.
3. These adorable kittens playing peekaboo in a bush are definitely living their best lives.
<iframe src="//content.jwplatform.com/players/sktiHBCS-GZZAtvYh.html" width="650" height="528" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
---->>>OR IF THAT DOESN'T RENDER HERE IS A YOUTUBE ALTERNATIVE<<<-----
4. Shut up and take my money: Cat "Legos" are now a thing.
Additional pics at Cheezburger.
5. As reported by Eater, Chicago will welcome its first cat cafe later this month and the locals are stoked.
Take a tour of the new digs — which will also double as a shelter and veterinary clinic — in the video below.
6. It thinks it's human: Watch this slouching cat tuck her paws into denim overalls.
7. The truth can finally be revealed: We now know what our kittos do during the day while we're at work.
8. Reminder: It's not the present you bought for your cat, but the box it came in.
9. Can you pick just one? CAN YOU ... REALLY?
10. In the long war between cats and vacuum cleaners, a truce has been reached.
12. Cue the surprise ankle attacks in 3, 2, 1 ...
13. This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object.
14. Because admitting you have a problem is the first step on the road to recovery.
Got a tip or something you'd like to see featured in This Week In Cats? Drop us a line at hello [at] cuteness.com!