Whether you're leaving for the semester, or just for the day, your dog is going to miss you so freaking much. Try not to let those unbearably sad puppy eyes prevent you from getting a proper education.
1. "Do you really have to go? For real?"
2. "Fine. Leave me. But don't expect me to make it easy on you."
3. "What's the point? You're leaving, and life is meaningless."
4. Watch out, or this dog will guilt trip you into staying.
6. This dog will go to extreme lengths (heights?) to stay with you.
7. "What if I study really hard? Can I come with you then?"
8. ♫ Ain't no mountain high enough! Ain't no valley low enough! ♫
9. Don't stay away too long, or your role as Favorite Person Ever might be usurped.
10. Just kidding. No one could ever replace you.
11. "Who will play fetch with me?"
12. Technically it's not stealing if the dog is already yours.
13. "Who's going to watch The Bachelor with me?"
14. "Who's going to tuck me in at night?"
15. There's no knowing what kind of trouble your dog is going to get into without you around.
16. Who made these dumb rules anyway?
17. Maybe you can find a loophole.
18. At any rate, absence makes the heart grow fonder.