They say it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that matters and they are ABSOLUTELY right!
Video of the Day
Here are 23 little dogs (just don't tell them we called them that) who are livin' large and in charge, totally convinced that they are actually the biggest doggies on the block.
1. This pup that is convinced he's big enough to give horsey rides. Giddy up!
2. Big guys have to stick together.
3. "Yes, I'm going to eat all of this."
4. These little guys who aren't intimidated by one measly mountain.
5. Of COURSE, it fits me too.
6. Large and in charge. Queen of the doggos.
7. "I'm not a large dog. I'm actually a humongous shark."
8. This big boy at heart has an even bigger appetite.
9. "He thinks he's my backup, but I GOT THIS."
10. He's keeping up. Obvi.
11. Nothing he can't handle.
12. "My muscles are just hiding. I will protect you!"
13. The face you make when your bed isn't big enough for the epic bigness of your body.
14. Ahhh, that's better.
15. This pugnacious pug will not be intimidated.
16. "Got a girlfriend ... 'cause I'm a grownup."
17. "Joined a frat ... 'cause I'm a grownup."
20. Don't mess with the big dog squad.
21. A picture of a baby and a chihuahua's inner spirit.
22. We all know who's boss here.
23. Respect the big dog growl.
There you have it, folks. It's not all puppy licks and fluffy cuddles. Some little dogs have more bite in their bark than you would ever think. Just don't tell them their over-compensation is utterly adorable.