When we're watching, our pets might be perfect angels (okay, sometimes at least). But when our backs are turned? It's another story. Here are 24 things pets do when nobody is watching.
1. Become Olympic-level jumpers in an attempt to steal food.
2. Jump on the couch (and, okay, do other unspeakable things on the couch).
3. Nap in very ... interesting places.
4. Explore their forbidden loves.
5. Compose songs on the piano.
6. Act like a dog which is embarrassing for a cat. (Hover to play.)
7. Netflix and chill (but like, actually).
8. Lounge on the furniture they aren't supposed to be on.
9. Or roll all over the furniture they're not allowed on.
10. Get philosophical with their toys.
11. Practice escape skills, like opening doors like a human (or the raptors from Jurassic Park).
12. Practice ADVANCED escape skills, like Mission Impossible level stuff.
13. Do weird, dog yoga stretches.
14. Find and disable your stupid human surveillance.
15. Baby sit. Like, literally, sit on a baby.
16. Writhe with self-doubt.
17. Rendezvous with the neighbor kid for secret hugs.
18. Hide bones in places they should probably not be hiding bones.
19. Let their inner bully out.
21. Lay so still they could be mistaken for a still picture.
24. Try to take up new hobbies...even if they maybe shouldn't.