Cats and dogs have one thing in common — they freaking love eating food. So really, it shouldn't be too much of a surprise they consider themselves foodies.
1. Since the beginning of the internet, cats have begged the question, "May I please have this cheeseburger?"
2. This pup will only balance authentic bagels on his nose, thanks.
3. "I'm gonna put this BLT in this here CAT."
4. Some cats are utterly obsessed about clean eating.
But you know they sneak Taco Bell on the DL.
5. "Smells like doggo dounts. Those are doggo donuts, right?"
"Those are for doggos, right?"
6. This pup just adores visiting her favorite pawtisserie.
"One of each, please!"
7. Never offer a calzone to a canine.
Dogs prefer pizza.
8. Cats are wonderful helpers in the kitchen and are more than happy to test your Hollandaise sauce.
"Very good, indeed!"
9. Cats are not afraid to admit that they love cheesy poofs.
"They're toys AND snacks!"
10. A breakfast of steak and eggs is the purrfect way to start the day, according to cats.
11. Cats quite enjoy cocktail parties. Especially when there are tasty apawtizers.
12. This little Frenchie is so on-brand ordering this champagne flight.
It's okay. He just turned three.
13. Cats enjoy a refreshing cider after a long, hard day of eating and napping.
Well deserved, mate.
14. Dogs know all the best pizza places.
15. Cats love brunch.
16. "Sushi from Whole Foods is my idea of fast food."
We get it. You're fancy.
17. Dogs are way into foodie fads on Instagram.
His whole Instagram feed is avocado toast, smoothies, and pretty donuts.
18. Did you know that cats dig an occasional vegan meal?
19. When I told you that dogs love pizza, I meant ALL dogs love ALL pizza (even Digiorno Pizza).
"Oooh it's pupperoni!"
20. Time spent baking fresh, buttery croissants for your cat is never wasted.
21. Cats love pate because it's like fancy cat food for people.
"It. Is. So. Good."
22. This pup knows just what you need when you're feeling a little under the weather.
She's a good girl.