Before we make fun of these dogs for not knowing how to use stairs, let's remember that they have twice as many legs to deal with and no way to hold onto the railing; so they're at a disadvantage from the start.
OK, now we can make fun of them.
1. A promising start, but lacking in follow through.
2. Stairs should come with a hazard warning.
4. "Right paw, left paw - no, wait. How does this work again?"
5. Those are some pretty sick flips.
6. There seems to have been a slight miscalculation on the descent.
7. "It's easy, see? Just follow my lead."
9. Malamutes have a reputation for being highly intelligent, but it's the exception that makes the rule.
10. "Is she making fun of me?"
11. Some lessons have to be learned the hard way.
12. "Go ahead, kid. I've got your back."
13. Failure? Or misunderstood genius?
14. You can lead a pup to stairs, but you can't make it walk.
16. "Well, this has been fun, but I'm done now."
18. He's trying his best, and that's what matters.
19. And here we were thinking that one puppy falling down was as cute as it could get.
20. Slow and steady wins the race. Except when it doesn't.
21. It wasn't a mistake, it was a carefully calculated risk.