Hedgehogs got their name because they make snuffling, pig-like noises, and because they're often found in hedges. Pretty appropriate.
Here's a fun fact you probably don't know: hedgehogs resolve conflicts by seeing who can grunt the loudest.
Video of the Day
1. "Yes, come in. I've been expecting you."
2. Guaranteed mood-boosting muffins.
3. The dapperest of dapper gentlemen.
4. Appetite activated.
5. "I'm sorry you're grumpy. Would smooches help?"
6. Umm, pretty sure that's cheating.
7. Hedgehogs: never leave the house without one!
8. "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
9. And now for the latest on bath time, we turn to this baby hedgehog:
10. There's no such thing as the perfect date --
12. OMG FLOWERS
13. "Something smells sniffy."
14. "How am I supposed to study when my hedgehog just sits there waiting for me to give him attention"
15. Look at that teeny, tiny, boopable nose!
16. Reverse boop!!!
17. "Sometimes my hedgehog rides my beagle around the house"
How is this not already a Disney movie?