Hedgehogs got their name because they make snuffling, pig-like noises, and because they're often found in hedges. Pretty appropriate. Here's a fun fact: hedgehogs resolve conflicts by seeing who can grunt the loudest.
1. "Yes, come in. I've been expecting you."
2. Guaranteed mood-boosting muffins.
3. The dapperest of dapper gentlemen.
4. Appetite activated.
5. "I'm sorry you're grumpy. Would smooches help?"
6. Umm, pretty sure that's cheating.
7. Hedgehogs: never leave the house without one!
8. "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
9. And now for the latest on bath time, we turn to this baby hedgehog:
10. There's no such thing as the perfect date --
11. You can only order this off of the secret menu.
12. OMG FLOWERS
13. "Something smells sniffy."
14. Good luck.
15. Look at that teeny, tiny, boopable nose!
16. Reverse boop!!!
17. How is this not already a Disney movie?
19. The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
20. On a scale of 1-12, how would you rate your hedgehogness today?
21. Not sure if this new tutor is qualified, but he's awfully cute.
22. A baby hedgehog is called a hoglet. You're welcome.