Hedgehogs got their name because they make snuffling, pig-like noises, and because they're often found in hedges. Pretty appropriate. Here's a fun fact: hedgehogs resolve conflicts by seeing who can grunt the loudest.
1. "Yes, come in. I've been expecting you."
2. Guaranteed mood-boosting muffins.
3. The dapperest of dapper gentlemen.
5. "I'm sorry you're grumpy. Would smooches help?"
6. Umm, pretty sure that's cheating.
7. Hedgehogs: never leave the house without one!
8. "Do these pants make my butt look big?"
9. And now for the latest on bath time, we turn to this baby hedgehog:
10. There's no such thing as the perfect date --
11. You can only order this off of the secret menu.
13. "Something smells sniffy."
15. Look at that teeny, tiny, boopable nose!
17. How is this not already a Disney movie?
19. The beginning of a beautiful friendship.
20. On a scale of 1-12, how would you rate your hedgehogness today?
21. Not sure if this new tutor is qualified, but he's awfully cute.
22. A baby hedgehog is called a hoglet. You're welcome.