Rabbits come in lots of different shapes and sizes, but we prefer the ones that are cute, soft, and have twitchy noses. Oh, wait, that's all of them.
1. Who's the prettiest princess?
2. [chewing intensifies]
3. You can tell they don't clean the train cars often enough, because there's loose hares everywhere.
(True story: there were several sightings of this bunny taking the bus.)
4. "Excuse me, human, I would like the cuddles now please."
5. Even with big ears, the conference call was tough to follow.
6. What a darling little bunnble bee!
7. Poor John.
8. Time for a little tête-à-tête-à-tête.
9. "I'mmm meltinnnnng."
10. Important rabbit business to attend to.
11. "Again! Again!"
12. Total tank. Absolute unit.
13. When the waiter comes by to ask how everything is right as you take a bite.
14. Impressive gymnastics!
15. Just a handful of cute this pure can be lethal.
16. Bunny shaming.
17. A rabbit is never late; nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
19. "OMG tell me everything"
20. Mondays, eh?