Beauty is in the eye of the beholder., and we think these dogs are beautiful. We would behold and becuddle them all day long.
1. This is Lisa, and she is the sweetest little alien ever.
2. Mortimer might actually be a muppet in disguise.
3. Sometimes Nina wakes up and doesn't know what year it is. We feel ya, Nina.
4. Bruno has been a grumpy old man since the day he was born.
5. Paco and Lucky are a bonded pair of extremely dapper gentlemen.
6. Stormy sees that you have pizza, which is funny, because she also loves pizza.
7. If they ever make a prequel to The Neverending Story, this dog is the perfect pick for Falcor.
8. Lucille's tongue just wants to get out there and see the world.
9. Smeagol is what happens when a Chinese Crested and a Boston Terrier love each other very much.
10. Say hello to the most photogenic orc of all time.
11. You might not be able to tell, but Hank actually loves car rides.
12. Winston will steal your heart with his underbite and trot away on his stubby legs before you know what happened.
13. Don't tell Nibbler that she looks like Stitch. She is way cuter and less blue.
14. If you're taking applications for Goodest Boy, Mr. Burns would like to submit himself for consideration.
15. Back in George's day, they had to walk five miles in the snow just to get to the nearest hydrant, y'hear that, young pupper?
16. This is dog is the answer to the question "What if Scooby Doo had an underbite?"
17. Beau is a good boy who always looks both ways before crossing the street.
18. She has a sparkling personality, OK?