Have you heard of a blop? It's that thing where a dog leaves a little bit of its tongue poking out of its mouth (not to be confused with a blep, which is the same thing, but with cats), and it is never not adorable. (Editor's note: there is some debate as to whether a dog's tongue sticking out in this manner is called a "blep" or a "blop." Please feel free to weigh in in the comments.)
1. That "just woke up" feeling.
2. The squishiest blop ever.
4. Blopping with the best of them.
5. Probably a powerful blop/snore combo.
6. Taste the boop rainbow.
7. Blop of the mornin' to you!
10. Ahh, warm and cozy blop.
11. Just chilling and blopping, ya know.
12. Nap time blop with bonus puppy fat!
13. "If I do a good blop, can it be dinnertime?"
15. Teeth? Who needs 'em?
17. Dare you not to say "Aww!"
20. His favorite game is hide-and-blop.
21. Freshly washed and ready for blops.