Studies show that petting animals can reduce stress and lower blood pressure. Does looking at pictures work the same way? It's worth a shot!
1. Color-coordinated for maximum adorableness.
3. Too pure for this world.
4. "It's not what it looks like!"
5. "Who dares disturb our (adorable) slumber?"
6. Dual purpose heated blanket/bodyguard.
10. You could do deep breathing exercises, but you could also just look at this picture.
11. "Oh my dog, a kitten? For me?"
12. Where's the - oh, there it is!
13. When you have to pee, but don't want to wake up the cat.
14. Save this under "pictures that release serotonin."
15. "This is my cat. There are many like it, but this one is mine."
17. Good luck finding a better nap buddy than a cat.