Summer is here, and if you want to get the most out of it, we recommend you follow in the footsteps of these furry friends.
1. Going for a dip is always a good idea.
2. There are ways to cool off without leaving the house.
3. You can also bring the fridge with you!
4. Mud baths: cooling, good for the fur, and (if you're lucky) free!
5. Fact: hammocks attract good vibes.
6. Those are some happy paws.
7. To get the most out of your time in the sun, make sure to go full sploot.
9. On a hot day, watermelon always hits the spot.
10. Car rides are a great excuse to nap in the air conditioning (as long as someone else is driving).
11. "My dog loves to crush the flowers in the garden in the summertime, but I just let him, how could you not?"
12. Sometimes you just have to snuggle.
13. That should keep him busy for a while.
14. Can anyone else smell this picture?
15. If you're heading out in the sun, be sure to cool off!