Our pets are always trying their best, but sometimes they just miss the mark.
1. Cat logic: if there's new décor, it must be for me to lay on.
2. We all have that one sibling who gets a little too creative during the family photoshoot.
3. "I may have jumped on my trampoline slightly too hard."
4. When you've conquered the first step of cleaning yourself but you're not sure what to do next.
5. "If there's one thing I'm sure of it's that this small, uncomfortable box was made for me to sit in."
6. Is it really "doing it wrong" if the end result gets you lots of attention?
7. "Get some fresh air," they said, "it'll feel so nice," they said.
8. Instructions unclear; became the ball.
9. "I did it! I caught the cheese! I bet that looked so cool."
10. When "stop following me into the bathroom" is interpreted as "just go in there before me and wait expectantly."
11. This guard dog might be a little confused about his job description.
12. Never ask your cat to help with dinner. They don't know what that means.
13. When you take your dog to the park just to run around in the grass but they have other plans.
14. "You said 'be nice to your brother' so I'm smothering him with love."
15. "Sir, I have successfully neutralized the magazine! I now request my treat!"
16. Clearly this cat's humans love her so much they made a whole new lap for her to sit on.