The end of the year is the perfect time for reflection. As you begin to think about how you can work on improving yourself for the upcoming year, consider finding inspiration in a new place – these wise goat sages.
1. Remember: Leap and the net will be bouncy and delightful.
2. If you face a challenge by diving in bravely, everything will be a whole lot smoother.
3. If you really want to get your point across, don’t just roll your eyes. Roll your whole head.
4. A little yoga every day is really good for you. Especially if someone else is doing all the work.
5. Don’t ever forget to tell your loved ones what they mean to you; even when they’re pretty neutral in their response to your love.
6. A little extra enthusiasm will help you stand out from the rest of the pack.
7. Going for a joyride is always more fun with a friend.
8. Don’t take yourself so seriously, silly billy.
9. If you can’t beat ‘em, there’s no shame in playing dead to ‘em.
11. Life is more fun when you live it the way you want.
Need more Cuteness in your life? Scroll through our gallery of sloths you won't believe exist, and then like us on Facebook to keep your newsfeed on point.