Ask any cat owner and they'll tell you their little furballs are inquisitive, and if you learn to speak "mew" — like any self respecting pet parent — you can even make out what they're asking you.
1. The heck?! Why are these sleeping square fish so cold?
2. Please God tell me it's true. Did that delivery guy just bring us a new box?
3. Despite how loving I was 10 seconds ago, I hate you now. How many times do I have to tell you this?
4. I'm sorry, do you have a better idea on how to teach the dog CPR?
5. It's okay; I'm not mad, but why are there only four people brushing me?
6. Who in their right mind would leave files in my state-of-the-art cat bunker?
7. Which pocket is your wallet in?
8. Does the ghost — that only I can see — seem anxious to you today?
9. I think the real question is, why AREN'T YOU excited about this sunbeam?
10. Now, when do I get paid to be friends with the dog? Is it monthly, or weekly, or what?
11. I mean really, what's more "wrong," deliberately tripping someone or tattling?
12. WHY IS NO ONE ELSE FREAKING OUT ABOUT THE TERRIFYING CUCUMBER THAT GOT IN THE HOUSE!?!
13. Don't you agree that cat box jumping should be an Olympic sport?
14. I'm pretty sure it's this way, but any ideas on how I'm supposed to sit on this couch?
15. You know, I haven't asked in awhile — but how's the family? Good?