Don't be fooled, humans. That "loving" cat purring in your lap is every single Bond villian put together, and we can prove it.
1. Cats have a talent for destruction.
Knocking ALL the things off ALL the counters. NBD.
3. You know how their eyes reflect light in the dark?
Yeah, those are high-power laser beams of 100% unadulterated horror.
4. They are masters of the deadly hide and pounce.
5. Sometimes they seem a little too smart for our own good.
Every once in a while, you find yourself wondering: Can Cupcake...read?
6. And when something goes wrong for us, our cats seems a little too happy about it...
...like they're celebrating something.
7. Like the Jurassic Park raptors, they’ve learned to open doors.
Exhibit B (this mastermind has even outsmarted his human's water trap!):
8. They're even evil to other cats.
Cats are equal opportunity evil masterminds.
9. Your new pet? Their new minion.
Take me to the kitchen Donatello, and step on it.
10. Your cuddling puts them into attack mode.
This is the opposite of hugging. The OPPOSITE.
10. And finally, they just have that look in their eyes.
What else could it mean?
Main image: Memeguy