Donald Trump. We won't even get into all the emotions that name brings up, so instead let's just talk about the hair — ah, the hair.
Video of the Day
Atop Trump's head is a blonde nest that he swears is real. Painstakingly coiffed and sprayed, his hair brings up a whole slew of feelings, adjectives, and descriptions: "bread at the end of a loaf," "a Kangol hat made of spun sugar," "an unruly shrub."
For our part, we're more drawn to the animals in the universe that look like Trump — naturally or otherwise. Of course, we couldn't stop there and had to find some Trump-like animals to make us feel better about the political process. Seriously, these members of the animal kingdom look a whole lot better with Trump hair than he does. We needed this political laugh.
Let's have a look-see shall we?
1. Beginning with this rabbit doing the salt-and-pepper Trump swoop.
2. And this bird who has the whole nest-like toupee thing figured out.
Credit: @Gotham3/ Twitter
3. Then of course, there’s this caterpillar that looks like Trump’s literal hair come to life.
4. This cat.
5. And, yeah, this cat.
6. This hamster is actually just Trump’s hair with eyes.
7. This squirrel is doing punk Trump.
8. And this tiny dog represents Trump if he were a soccer mom named Janet.
9. This chicken looks an awful lot like Trump too.
10. But, interestingly enough, not quite as much as the blob fish does...and it doesn't even have hair.
11. And this guy? Uncanny.